Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Back

In what could be the longest duration between posts, 890 days to be exact, Head & Shoulders has returned! I would like to thank being unemployed and really bored for giving me the opportunity to decide to return to the blogging game.

We will continue with the Book of the Month Selection, which will likely be from the world of sports, but don't be surprised if it veers into another subject matter.

A lot has happened since our last post, including the retirement of our first post poster boy Michael Strahan. I actually had the opportunity to shake Mike's hand outside a taping of the critically acclaimed HBO program Joe Buck Live. A dude behind me kept yelling "Pre-Nup" towards Strahan and his fiancée. Public knowledge would remember Strahan's first marriage ended in a bitter divorce, which obviously motivated this guy's outburst. I remember being nervous that Strahan would think it was me and that one of my favorite athletes growing up would kick my ass. But then I realized Strahan played in Philly once a year, I'm sure he's heard worse.

So once again, welcome back to Head & Shoulders, the premiere blog in my house.

No comments: